- We're all consumers and producers.
- The tools are free (sort of).
- The players both compete and work together.
- It's "more than search engines and email."
- It's "ultimately beyond the user's control.
Wednesday, February 5, 2014
We're reading this week about blogs and blogging and bloggers in my Foundations of English for New Media class. I've asked students to each tell about a blogging success story, using Paul Levinson's ideas about "new new" media as he describes them in his book New New Media: